Stuff I’ve read the last couple of week worth passing along …
1. If I can fall asleep faster, I can go to bed later. Woohoo! Tips for how to fall asleep when your head hits the pillow.
2. Jimmer Fredette and the Law of Sacrifice
3. The concept of evaporative cooling to highlight the tradeoffs between open and closed online social communities.
4. Creatively hacking (reverse engineering) how much money music artists make online
5. Funny way to highlight anal sex risks to young people – scare them into abstinence by telling them the truth